SKATE (demo) SKATE (demo)

I like the concept, however, you don't need to press z and x back and forth in order to go, you only need to press one of them, still, a fun concept I'd like to see fleshed out.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

This is not a review, I'm not giving this 5 Stars, I'm not saying this is really good and you should check it out, I'm not putting this in my favorites and I'm not going to play this again.

Ask Batman Ask Batman

You ask him a question, he says "I'm batman.". Stuff like this is why we have a voting/under judgement system.

Paris Solitaire Paris Solitaire

It's just solitaire with a time limit.

SKANNE SKANNE

Interesting concept, but the graphics are terrible, and the sound effects are annoying.

pjimmy responds:

hi, thanks for the feedback

Liumian Liumian

Pretty fun game with an interesting concept!

What I made for Mark... What I made for Mark...

This is a rip-off of another markiplier quiz that was featured on his channel, you just took the questions & the answers and copy and pasted them. Also, the question "What game has markiplier not done a lets play for" is too broad for something like this.

DLyonsTheNewground responds:

WRONG! This is a game that I made for Markiplier. GET YOUR FUCKING BRAIN RIGHT YOU FUCKING DOUCHE! Reported as abusive...

SockpuppetSpeechSimulator SockpuppetSpeechSimulator

Very nice and topical.

KMDES responds:

Thank you.

Space Breaker Space Breaker

Just another break out clone, you can get the ball stuck, and you only have one life

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Short and sweet, I crave, nay, I NEED a sequel to this!